FW Development Team LeaderWe Are Looking for a Creative and Motivated F/W Development TL With Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
The F/W development TL responsibilities include defining the architecture of embedded F/W, writing code on low-level microprocessors, and integrating function with H/W in boards components.
The F/W development TL will manage a team of 4-5 FW engineers and will report to the VP R&D
- Plan, improve, and manages firmware applications from inception to use
- Code architecture and coding of cortex 32bit and 8bit microprocessors, especially by STM and Atmel
- Define System requirements (SRS)
- Design block diagram, state machines, and interfaces
- HW/ FW HLD
- Write implementation pseudo code
- Define the algorithms
- Past experience as a team leader – must
- Independent, hardworking, fast learner, reliable – Must
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical/Computer engineering –Must
- At least 3 years of experience in microprocessors coding such cortexM0, STM8 –Must
- Familiar with MCU architecture.
- Familiar with communication protocols like SPI, I2C, UART.
- Familiar with all system peripherals such ADC, DMA, PWM, TIMERS, GPIO’s, SYS CLOCKS, etc.
- Deep understanding of the C language – Must
- Working experience with lab equipment with emphasis on Oscilloscope – Must.
- Experience in working with IAR embedded workbench- an advantage
- Experience in Power electronics- an advantage
- Hardware ‘Hands On’ – an advantage.
- Automotive industry comply coding such as MISRA-C:2004 – an advantage
- RTOS experience – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal