Account ManagerPowermat Is Looking for a Account Manager to Join Our Sales Team!
The Account Manager’s responsibilities require a deep understanding of your clients, getting to know their company’s structure, developing and maintaining a close working relationship with key stakeholders, and constantly searching for opportunities to sell Powermat’s solutions to expand YoY business with these clients.
The Account Manager will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Own the business relationships with our existing clients
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Generate sales among these accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- identify opportunities to grow YoY business (sell to, sell-through)
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Take inquiries and requests from clients and address their needs
- Own responses to RFIs, RFQs
- Maintain a sales pipeline with accurate information about opportunities, progress, and next steps
- Maintain a sales forecast for committed and upside revenue projection
- Coordinate with other staff members working on the same opportunity to ensure consistent service
- 5 years of relevant experience as an account manager, preferably in the technology space, selling in the B2B, large/strategic customer segment
- Technological understanding – must.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with a CRM system (preferably Salesforce)
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience in working in global companies – working with companies in the US, EU, and Asian markets
- Independent, hardworking, fast learner
- A capability to operate in an ever-changing dynamic working environment
- Willingness to travel abroad to meet your customers f2f
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal
- Other languages will be considered an advantage (especially Mandarin)
- Knowledge of any of the following would be considered an advantage – Analog circuits, Board design, Power circuits, Power converter
- Experience working with corporate companies
- Experience working with customers in the automotive, telecom, or robotics industries – advantage