WANT TO JOIN US?
Looking for a career in a dynamic, fun technological company?
Powermat is a pioneer in its field and growing fast across the globe and also a fun place to work at.
If you are independent and fast learning, motivated, passionate and a creative thinker looking to learn, grow and be part of a team… check out our list of open positions– we want to meet you.
Please email your CV to CV@powermat.com
We are looking for a creative and motivated FW Development Engineer with excellent problem solving skills. The FW Development Engineer will define architecture of embedded FW, write code on low level microprocessors, and integrate functions with HW in board components.
The FW Development Engineer will report to the FW team manager.
- Plan, improve and manage firmware applications from inception to use
- Code architecture and coding of cortex M0/M4/STM8 microprocessors
- Integration of the code with external H/W componets/inputs such as A/D inputs, PWM for power driving, DAC , etc.
- Independent, hardworking, fast learner, reliable – Must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer engineering – Must
- At least 5 years of experience in microprocessors coding such as cortexM0, CortexM4, STM8 – Must
- Familiar with MCU architecture
- Familiar with communication protocols like SPI, I2C, UART.
- Familiar with all system peripherals such as ADC, DMA, PWM, TIMERS, GPIO’s, SYS CLOCKS, etc.
- Deep understanding of the C language – Must
- Working with lab equipment with emphasis on Oscilloscope – Must
- Experience in working with IAR embedded workbench – an advantage
- Experience in Power electronics – an advantage
- Hardware ‘Hands On’ – an advantage.
- Automotive industry comply coding such as MISRA-C:2004 – an advantage
- RTOS experience – an advantage
- Experience in C++ – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal
Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, self-driven product marketing manager to manage company’s product marketing and marketing activities. Product marketing manager will be responsible for leading and executing product positioning and company’s go-to-market strategy.
- Leading product roadmap. This includes market research, understanding market needs, analysis of product opportunities and working hand in hand with CTO & VP R&D to build company’s roadmap
- Lead go-to-market strategy
- Defining product messaging
- Development of marketing and sales collateral
- Support sales activities, working directly with leading OEM brands in the mobile, automotive and consumer electronics segments
- Oversee creation and delivery of website, press releases, and other marketing communication activates
- Gather and analyze customer insight
- Collaborate with sales to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Organizing trade shows
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing
- Experience in leading B2B product marketing strategy. Working with mobile/automotive industry customer – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively
- High interpersonal skills
- Hands-on marketing capabilities
- English – Native or equivalent