WANT TO JOIN US?
Looking for a career in a dynamic, fun technological company?
Powermat is a pioneer in its field and growing fast across the globe and also a fun place to work at.
If you are independent and fast learning, motivated, passionate and a creative thinker looking to learn, grow and be part of a team… check out our list of open positions– we want to meet you.
Please email your CV to CV@powermat.com
We are looking for a creative and motivated FW Development Engineer with excellent problem solving skills. The FW Development Engineer will define architecture of embedded FW, write code on low level microprocessors, and integrate functions with HW in board components.
The FW Development Engineer will report to the FW team manager.
- Plan, improve and manage firmware applications from inception to use
- Code architecture and coding of cortex M0/M4/STM8 microprocessors
- Integration of the code with external H/W componets/inputs such as A/D inputs, PWM for power driving, DAC , etc.
- Independent, hardworking, fast learner, reliable – Must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer engineering – Must
- At least 5 years of experience in microprocessors coding such as cortexM0, CortexM4, STM8 – Must
- Familiar with MCU architecture
- Familiar with communication protocols like SPI, I2C, UART.
- Familiar with all system peripherals such as ADC, DMA, PWM, TIMERS, GPIO’s, SYS CLOCKS, etc.
- Deep understanding of the C language – Must
- Working with lab equipment with emphasis on Oscilloscope – Must
- Experience in working with IAR embedded workbench – an advantage
- Experience in Power electronics – an advantage
- Hardware ‘Hands On’ – an advantage.
- Automotive industry comply coding such as MISRA-C:2004 – an advantage
- RTOS experience – an advantage
- Experience in C++ – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal
We are looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing skills and great design aesthetics for our marketing team.
- Marketing activities planning (marketing strategy execution timelines and budget)
- Developing and managing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Developing marketing material (presentations, brochures, newsletters, webinars, etc.)
- Manage companies online presence:
- Website: Manage company website including development and execution of website content. Manage company website
- Blog writing
- Social media: content and community management
- Generating market reports – mapping market status and market opportunities
- Marketing activities data analysis
- Communicating and coordinating with the sales team
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases and media activates
- Gather and analyze customer insight
- Organizing trade shows
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- 3+ years’ experience marketing
- Hands-on marketing capabilities – content writing – must
- English – Native or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- High interpersonal skills