QA EngineerWe are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. The QA engineer role plays an integral part in our product development process. Our ideal candidate will conduct tests before product launches to ensure the system runs smoothly and meets client needs.
The QA engineer will report to the QA team leader.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Independent, hardworking, fast learner, reliable
- At least 3 years of experience in Embedded SW & HW systems
- Proven work experience in embedded SW and HW quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Strong ability with software testing and validation
- Proficient with lab equipment with emphasis on the oscilloscope
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Proficiency in maintaining automation equipment
- Solid knowledge of Python and test scripting
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related subject