FW Development EngineerWe Are Looking for a Creative and Motivated Real-Time Embedded Engineer With Excellent Problem-Solving Skills for Our Firmware Development Group
In this role, you will design and develop real-time embedded software for next-generation wireless power products.
- Design, Develop, improve, and manage real-time embedded software from concept to final products.
- Code architecture design and development over ARM Cortex-M & STM-8 microprocessors.
- Integration of the real-time embedded software with external Hardware componets and products
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical/Computer engineering – Must.
- At least 5 years of experience in microprocessors coding such ARM Cortex-M series – Must.
- Familiarity with real-time embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions such SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, etc.
- Familiarity with MCU architecture and system peripherals such ADC, DMA, PWM, TIMERS, GPIO’s, SYS CLOCKS, etc
- Deep understanding of the C language, basic understating in C object-oriented or C++– Must
- Software Development skills – proficient understanding SW development cycle, coding standard, debugging, source control, writing design documentations.
- Proficient with lab equipment with emphasis on Oscilloscope, logic analyzer and power supply – Must.
- Interpersonal abilities: Team player, Independent, Fast learner, hardworking, reliable – Must
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal
- Experience in Hardware and Power electronics
- Proficient understanding of C object-oriented or C++– Big advantage
- The automotive industry comply coding such as MISRA-C:2004
- Experience in working with IAR/ Keil embedded workbench