Junior Hardware Development EngineerWe are looking for a creative and motivated HW development engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
The hardware development engineer’s responsibilities include designing and integrating analog and digital blocks in the Powermat flagship product.
The HW development engineer will report to the hardware manager.
- Design and integration of analog circuits including magnetics and communication filters
- Board designing with emphasis on Power circuit
- Design with EMC/EMI considerations
- Board simulations
- Layout, BOM, and DFM knowledge
- Design power converters: DC-DC, AC-DC, AC-AC
- Magnetics analysis using magnetic measuring tools and validation of theoretical results
- Close work with the embedded Firmware team
- Theoretical knowledge in power converters, power magnetics
- 3+ years of relevant experience in analog circuits design and board design
- EMC/ EMI design proficiency
- CISPR25 knowledge – an advantage
- Automotive grade design – an advantage
- Experience in Power electronics- a must
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Independent, hardworking, fast learner
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal